WE ARE G10
TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY!
G10 academy will provide a place where the everyday kid can build self-esteem through physical activity. Physically active kids have a great chance of becoming well-adjusted, happy, physically active adults. Adults will have an opportunity to partake in age appropriate training sessions that fit their level of fitness in a structured and positive environment.
- Build the confidence of our athletes at every level through sound physical and mental development
- Create a higher quality of fierce, but healthy competition, in our high school athletic programs that will translate to district and state championships annually
- Provide elite athletic training for athletes that compete at the collegiate and professional level
- Provide a place where the everyday kid can build self-esteem through physical activity without the negative stigma that comes with being a pe kid in this generation
- To increase the level of fitness in adults in our community
- Create an atmosphere of pride and camaraderie through physical activity in our community
Dr. Steve Minors Where your quality of life matters!
chiroFX is headed by Dr. Minors, which originally hails from New York City. Dr. Minors graduated from The University of Pennsylvania, attended University of Texas Medical Schoolafter which he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the much-famed Texas Chiropractic College. Dr. Minors also has performed rotations in orthopedic and neurosurgery at different Houston hospitals, including Hermann, Methodist and St. Joseph’s. Previously, he was a member of Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners and Texas Chiropractic Association. He has also been associated with Austin Pain Therapy Associates and Texas Chiropractic College Board of Regents. At chiroFX his goal is to help patients have a better quality of life, while focusing on drug-less solutions.
At chiroFX, Dr. Minors treats all kinds of surgical and non-surgical cases of the musculoskeletal system. No matter whether the pain or discomfort is related to the spine, knee, elbow, neck or shoulders, he is here to help patients in the most comprehensive and up to date treatment. Usually, he relies on the McKenzie method and other diagnostic tests to diagnose his patients, and the treatment plan is customized and further modified as needed.
chiroFX is also proud of its extended team and staff members, who work tirelessly to offer comprehensive care for patients. We thank and appreciate our team as they allow us to provide you with what some consider the best care in Austin.
Reach us at chiroFX to know more, and don’t shy away from asking questions – We are here to answer you!
Become a Sponsor
More info Coming Soon. Please call 512-953-8465 for more information